Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! Awesome!! Totally!!!

I have joined Twitter, facebook, and this blog in hopes that I am starting to reach an audience out there. Hopefully, I am doing some good for my guild members in promoting their products from Artfire. This lovely little cheerleading outfit is adorable!!! I have a friend at work that would simply love this. I will have to tell her all about it on Thursday, when I see her. Go to http://www.artfire.com/users/CutsiePoochie and browse--you never know what you will find. Remember, Christmas is coming sooner than you think.

I have good news to report. I met a woman through freecycle, here in Hickory, who makes jewelry and she is interested in doing a show or two before the end of the year. The next show, like I've said is Art In the Shop, in Taylorsville, NC on October 3rd. She is willing to put fort effort and she is very enthusiastic--quite a change from my other experiences. Sooooo, we're shooting for that show. Anyone out there close to Taylorsville? Come see Debbie and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment