Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Blah Sort of Day

Okay, so I am off today and, although it started off with a bang, it seems to be going out like a lamb. I did manage to go to Michael's today and I found some supplies for a vest I want to make, a steampunk vest to be exact. I did also manage to do a couple of loads of laundry and clean up a little bit. But now, I am really tired. I'm blaming it on the time change! LOL I can use that excuse for about a week and then I'll have to come up with another one. Old age is the next excuse. ROFLMAO

I felt sort of lost today. I did write about it on my other blog on Artfire. http://www.artfire.com/users/night_owl2704/blog I did check out the forums on Artfire and nothing said "RESPOND" to me, so I just lurked today.

So, I guess looking back at today (and it's not over yet), I did accomplish some of the stuff on my to do list.

I posted a new item last week, I call it "Symphony in Pink and Black". It's another knitted wire bracelet. The wire is black and it has hot pink glass beads knitted in it. I tried a different photo approach and I am pleased with the results. I am building a light box with some items that I have around the house. Sort of a poor man's version of the really good ones. As soon as I can figure out how the lighting is supposed to work I am going to retake pictures of the items that I have online and give them more ambiance and light.

I have been working on another project for a VERY long time, but I have to get that copyrighted or at least registered before I can put it out there. Right now, I am tormenting my kids and friends by asking them for their opinion, advice, suggestions. It's an idea that an old boyfriend had (he has passed away) and I just sort of took it and developed it a bit more. I am dedicating it to Bob and to my mother (who has also passed away). They were two of the most influential people in my life.

I am going to go and have some dinner and maybe work some more tonight. Get to bed really early and wake up with the chickens and create all day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment