Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,
I hope that all of you survived the holidays and are ready for the new year. This year will is filled with possibilities. I look at the new year as a brand new notebook full of blank pages waiting for me to write in it.

I made my first sale on Artfire! I was so excited. Hopefully, that sale was the first of many more to come. The You Can Sell it Guild has been wonderful and I vow that this year I will be more active and do my part.

I have a craft show coming up in the early part of March, so I must get busy soon and start to make items. I have some ideas that I will start to work on and then post pictures to see what you all think. A friend of mine and I will be doing a NINE day show in November! I wonder just how much merchandise one must have to do a show this long????

Oh, well, I have ranted enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment