Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's Almost February, eek!!!

I cannot believe how fast this month has gone by! It seems just a little while ago, that I posted at the first of the year and here it is almost the end of January. Well, you know what they say...the best laid plans... I had all these plans for this month and so far I have not been able to achieve any of them. So, what I have decided to do is just take it a little at a time. Being a Virgo, I tend to over plan. I make all these lists and have very high hopes. But then, I have to work extra hours or like now, I have a terrible head cold. No matter what I take I don't feel much better and I feel as if I'm moving in slow motion. I'm starting to silently freak out because the March show is just a month away and I have really not done as much as I had wanted to do this month.

I have been staying with my daughter because I have no real heat at my house and it has been FREEZING at my place. With great big hopes of the weather breaking and me being able to go back home I will end this month and start to sew and craft. I'm going to try to do some new items for this show that will hopefully SELL, SELL, SELL. Like I've posted before, I made my first sale on Artfire in December, but as of today, that has been my only sale. As soon as I have made some of the new items, I will post them in my Studio and see what the "world" has to say about them.

My daughter and I have also come up with this GREAT idea! Critter Treats. They are dog biscuits, cat munchies and wild bird treats. These, are all home made, by the way. Good ingredients, like chicken stock, V-8 juice, catnip, peanut butter and such. I keep trying different things. It's the only thing that I can do. I can only seem to move forward, I cannot stop trying. I think if I stop trying to make this work I will go mad. You know, padded room, eat the paste kind of mad. Many years ago, it all seemed so much simpler to make ends meet. It seemed so much easier to make your dreams come true. I'm 53 and I am still learning this cyberspace. I am willing to learn and try just about anything to one day, not have to wait on tables and scrimp for money for my supplies. Thank goodness for Freecycle! (Awesome site!) I've gotten everything from sewing machines to fabrics from that site. Check it out. (www.freecycle.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment