Sunday, June 16, 2013

June 16, 2013

Booth Display.  Sharon Springs, NY.   June 1 & 2, 2013
I've been working on my booth display.  I think that this is one of the hardest things to do for anyone that does craft shows.  Sure, you can produce for months and have a ton of inventory.  But, how you display is so important.  I'm never sure if I should use a black tablecloth for my wares or change and use something brighter.  

Booth Display at Sharon Springs, NY.  June 1 & 2, 2013 
These are some of my other wares with a white tablecloth.   I like the black one better.

Booth Display at Sharon Springs, NY.  June 1 & 2, 2013


My next show is the Apple and Wine Festival at the Altamont Fair Grounds, Altamont, NY on September 14th and 15th.  So, if you find yourself in that area -- come see me.  As soon as I know what booth I will be in I will post it.




New Creations
These are just a few samples of the many, many new drawstring fabric jewelry pouches!

 
You are My Sunshine.  Drawstring Fabric Jewelry Pouch

Egyptian Spirit.  Drawstring Fabric Jewelry Pouch

Smile. Drawstring Fabric Jewelry Pouch
Oriental Beauty.  Drawstring Fabric Jewelry Pouch

Tiny Bubbles.  Drawstring Fabric Jewelry Pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment