Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lazy Day

My "weekend" started today and I decided that I should take a day to relax and not do much of anything. I should have done laundry, changed litter boxes and then gotten to work at sewing something! See, I have an Arts & Craft's Show in September. It's a local show in Morganton, NC, that's only about 20 minutes from where I live in Hickory, NC. I want to make so many more things but I have been tired, as of late. I could probably have slept all day if my daughter didn't need me to babysit my two grand-kids for a few hours. I did have a lot of fun with them!!! So, it was worth giving up sleep for that.

Tomorrow is my other day off from work and I WILL sew or knit or paint...Have to. If I don't the show will be here before I know it and I will be kicking myself because I didn't get as much done as I wanted to.

So, any of you that are out there in the area -- come to the show and come prepared to spend!!

Keep on creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment