Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Regrouping

Okay...I survived another birthday...Another year older, not quite sure about the wiser.  My daughter made me a Black Forest Cake!  YUMMY! 


Now back to the reality of life.  No matter how I juggled the numbers, I just can't make Sharon Springs happen.  There's just not enough money. I'm really disappointed that this won't happen. I will be there next year, though.  Of that, I am sure.


I will be doing the Morganton Festival Sept. 9th and 10th.  My first night show.  It starts on Friday around 3 and on Saturday from 9 in the morning until 8 or 9 at night!  Long weekend.  And then, to the real job on Sunday.  I'll be a zombie by then!  Then on September 15th, I'll be at the Hickory Art Crawl.  That's just a few hours on that Thursday.  From around 5-9.  Then, October 1st, 8th and 15th I'll be at Art in the Park in Asheville, NC.  Still looking for a November show.  And then I'll be at the Holiday Fair in Greenville, SC.


Like I keep saying, "Just keep on swimming!"  


Even though not attending Sharon Springs is devastating to me, I will continue and try again for next year.  I'm starting to save now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment